Our warranty terms vary by product, material, and collection. All products are backed by a limited manufacturer’s defect warranty.
Signature & Affinity Collection Products:
Products shall be free from material defects, and shall not splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot for two (2) years from the date of purchase for both commercial and residential use.
Mainstay, Legacy, Shift Daybed, and Games Collection Products:
Products shall be free from material defects, and shall not splinter, crack, chip, peel, or rot for ten (10) years for residential use and two (2) years for commercial use from the date of purchase.
Mainstay, Legacy, Shift Daybed, and Games Collection Product Hardware:
Warranted to perform as required for five (5) years for residential use and one (1) year for commercial use from the date of purchase.
Umbrella, Cushion, and Pillow Fabric Products:
Fabric warranties vary by fabric type and are covered under a limited prorated warranty provided directly from the fabric mill. This warranty covers the fabric becoming un-serviceable because of loss of color or strength from normal exposure conditions including sunlight, mildew, rot, and atmospheric chemicals. Warranty does not cover ripped, torn, or frayed fabric or seams.
- Marine grade solution dyed acrylic fabrics are warranted against light fastness for a period of ten (10) years.
- Furniture grade solution dyed acrylic fabrics are warranted for a period of five (5) years.
- Sling grade solution dyed acrylic fabrics are warranted for a period of five (5) years.
- Ledge Lounger does not warranty provided Customer’s Own Materials.
Umbrella Poles and Hardware:
Umbrellas are warranted for five (5) years for residential and commercial use, from the date of purchase, against defects in materials and workmanship.
For warranty to apply, all umbrellas must be secured in a properly weighted base.
Warranty does not cover the umbrella pole.
The customer is responsible for taking the umbrella down when winds reach unsafe conditions.
Cabana structures are warranted for two (2) years for residential and commercial use, from the date of purchase, against defects in workmanship.
For warranty to apply, all cabanas must be secured per instructions provided.
The customer is responsible for taking the fabrics off the cabana when winds reach unsafe conditions.
The following items are specifically excluded from the Ledge Lounger products limited warranty. Ledge Lounger shall not be liable for any failure, defect, or damage resulting from or connected with the following:
- Assembly, disassembly, or mishandling of products after they leave our facility, including any labor or installation by Ledge Lounger, a dealer, or an assembler.
- Any modifications made to the product after production including structural alterations or • the application of any coating on a product not approved by Ledge Lounger (including paint, chemicals, varnish, etc.).
- Exposing Ledge Lounger products to heat from an external source (including grills, firepits, and reflections from windows and doors).
- Ordinary wear and tear, abuse, or neglect, mishandling or otherwise abnormal use, including combined use of an incompatible product or accessory not manufactured by Ledge Lounger.
- Lack of regular/suggested maintenance (please see cleaning/maintenance information for details on how to maintain Ledge Lounger products).
- Fading – Ledge Lounger products are made to be UV resistant to reduce fading, but when exposed to the sun, color will fade to a degree (to protect against fading: reduce direct sunlight by storing or covering the products).
- Deviances in color, pattern, or variations in products purchased at a later date or replacement parts, compared to originals.
- Rust or corrosion of stainless steel or zinc coated steel hardware including corrosion due to exposure to salt-water conditions.
- For in water use, improper balance of chemicals in water in which Ledge Lounger products are used.
- Damage caused by acts of God, air pollution or other environmental conditions, corrosive atmospheres, intentional acts, unreasonable use, vandalism, or civil disorder.
Warranty does not apply to:
- Transportation, labor, or assembly costs
- Incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use of products
- Any parties or individuals other than the original owner
Submitting A Warranty Claim
Please have proof of purchase ready when submitting a warranty claim.
The following is Ledge Loungers’ return policy for all purchases made through our website:
- You can return your product(s) up to 30 days from the original purchase date. All merchandise must be unused. If possible, please include a copy of original receipt of the purchase.
- An 85% refund (less the 15% restocking fee) of the price of the merchandise will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 days once Ledge Lounger receives the merchandise back. Original and returning shipping costs are non-refundable, unless the merchandise was shipped incorrectly.
- No refunds will be given on merchandise returned after 30 days of the original purchase date.
- Please contact Ledge Lounger customer service team at (347.875.0356) to set up your return.
To avoid problems, please include a copy of your original receipt with the merchandise so we can process your return. Please note our return policy only applies to products purchased directly from Ledge Lounger via phone, or website.
Affinity Oval Coffee Table